Three-thirty ministries is your source for fresh, creative online children’s ministry resources, Sunday School lessons, kid illustrations, children’s games, memory verse activities, object lesson, lesson activities, leader devotions, teacher helps and much, much more. This library can be used as the primary curriculum or as a secondary aid to which leaders can turn when they need some exciting and fresh ideas. It is also an ideal source for building your own large and small group sessions. Teaching elementary students has never been so easy, fun and life-impacting!
These resources hold to the truths of Scripture without compromise and keep kids and teachers coming back for more…
We want children to EXPERIENCE God’s Word.
Here you can…
- Find curriculum for a children’s worship service as well as small groups with both full-length lessons and short lessions that will help your kids to:
Find it, Taste it, Touch it, Make it,
Know it, Grow it, See it, Show it,
- Build Your Own Lesson using the illustrations, games with a point and teaching activities to the left.
- Gain great ideas for both small and large groups.
- You can also learn How to Lead a Child to Christ.
- Take a look at Teacher Helps for great tips on become a better teacher.
- Use the SpyKids Mission Challenges to encourage your kids to spy-out God’s mission for them as a “missionary” in America.
- Find encouraging stories about children, great comments from children (Kids Say the Deepest Things), and so much more…
(NOTE: To view the full menu from a mobile device, scroll to the bottom and turn off the mobile view.)
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-5861120-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);