Three-thirty ministries is your source for fresh, creative online student ministry resources. These resources hold to the truths of Scripture without compromise…
We want students to KNOW God and make Him KNOWN.
LOGIN HERE or purchase full-access below.
Scroll Down to see some of the resources you will gain access to…
Once your purchase is complete, you will be redirect to a page that will contain your login code.
COST: Due to difficult economic times in many parts of our country, we have reduce the price to a DONATION. The suggested annual subscription amount is:
- $25 for individuals
- $100 for churches – Give access to all your leaders!
- By giving more, you will bless us and help to cover the cost for those who cannot afford the entire suggested price.
- We will contact you one year after you subscribe to renew your subscription. We don’t set any automatic charges because after using these resources, we’re confident that you will want to continue using them and any new lessons and ideas we post for you in the future.
THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE RESOURCES YOU WILL FIND HERE…
- Lesson 1–Barzillai’s example
- Lesson 2–Andrew’s example
- Lesson 3–Joshua’s example
- Lesson 4–Mary’s example
Five Qualities Every Christian Laborer Must Possess
- Lesson 1–Godly Speech
- Lesson 2–Godly Conduct
- Lesson 3–Godly Love
- Lesson 4–Godly Faithfulness
- Lesson 5–Godly Purity
Five Questions that Must Be Answered
- Lesson 1–What is the Great Commission?
- Lesson 2–What is Your Vision and How Do You Get One?
- Lesson 3–What is Your Life Objective?
- Lesson 4–How Big is Your God?
- Lesson 5–Are You Ready for Spiritual Warfare?
- Lesson 1–Great Debt-A Parable of Jesus
- Lesson 2–Zaccheaus-Letting Go of Sin
Fuel and the Flame
- Lesson 1–Gideon
- Lesson 2–Elijah
- Lesson 1–Go to Church
- Lesson 2–Read, Study and Memorize the Bible
- Lesson 3–One-on-One Time with Jesus
- Lesson 4–Worship
- Lesson 1–A Tamed Tongue
- Lesson 2–Dealing with Anger
- Lesson 3–Dealing with Prejudice
- Lesson 4–Dealing with Family
- Lesson 1–Elisha
- Lesson 2–Honesty–Ananias & Sapphira
F.A.Q.’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Lesson 1–Don’t All Religions Lead to God?
- Lesson 2–What About Baptism?
- Lesson 3–Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- Lesson 4–What Do You Believe?
- Lesson 5–What About Miracles?
Not About Me
- Lesson 1–It’s Not About You
- Lesson 2–It’s Not About Them
- Lesson 3–It’s All About Him
Seven Keys to S.U.C.C.E.S.S.
- Lesson 1–Surrender It All to God
- Lesson 2–Unite with God Everyday
- Lesson 3–Confess Your Sins
- Lesson 4–Continually Study God’s Word
- Lesson 5–Encourage Others to Know Christ
- Lesson 6–Stay the Course
- Lesson 7–Share Your Resources
- Accountability 101
- Accountability 201
Who is Who?
- Lesson 1–The Prodigal Son
- Lesson 2–The Potter and the Clay
- Lesson 3–The Sheep and the Shepherd
- Lesson 4–The Vine and the Branches
- Lesson 1–Talk It
- Lesson 2–Share It
- Lesson 3–Live It
- Lession 1–Mount of Transfiguration
- Lession 2–Mount Sinai
Christmas Lessons – We Are the Reason
- Lesson 1–The Foundation of Faith
- Lesson 2–Merry Christmas
New Year’s Lesson
- New Year’s Lesson–New Beginnings
With your donation, you will also receive over 250 more illustrations, games, skits, stories, teachers helps and more!Follow Us:
Share these resources: