Get Your Kids Excited About Camp
Meet our Camp Pastor – Promo Video
You can also connect with Kolby King at:
Invite Your Friends
It’s true with every camp: “Lost students can’t give their lives to Christ at camp…if they’re NOT there.”
But how can you really get your kids excited about coming to camp and bringing their lost friends? By giving them a taste of camp during the spring. We are available to come to your church or association and lead a pre-camp rally. We are also available to share in the public schools of your town and to lead a one-night outreach event that will present the Gospel, challenge your regular attenders and reach beyond the walls of the church to people in your community.
Learn more about how to bring us to your church at www.330events.org.
See what pastors are saying about our outreach events HERE.
Some browsers may require you to CTL+Click or OPT+Click on the items below to download or to give you the option to “Save as”.
Children’s Bible Lessons
To help students experience God’s Word in a colorful, fun, surprising and creative manner; to ignite in them a hunger that leads them to dig in, crawl inside, explore, enjoy and live out God’s truth.
Children only remember 10% of what they hear, 20% of what they see, and 30% of what they hear and see. They are concrete learners, which means they retain 80 to 90% of what they do, touch, smell, taste, and help teach. Therefore, these lessons are packed with a teaching style that will help them to:
- –The following lessons don’t mention “camp” since they might be used for both younger and older children but they lay a foundation for understanding who Jesus is, what salvation is about and seeks to bring to surface other life situations that your kids might be facing.
- –During these lessons, be sure in give your camp-age kids information about camp and to encourage them to invite others their age to camp as well.
- Lesson 1-Jesus Heals a Paralyzed Man
- Lesson 2-Jesus & a Coin from a Fish’s Mouth
- Lesson 3-Jesus Walks on Water
- Lesson 4-Jesus & the Great Catch
- Lesson 5-Jesus Raises the Dead
Series: What’s Your Story?
Take a look HERE at hundreds more of the children’s resources available to you…provided by Kolby King and 330ministries for a simple donation.
After Camp Group Activity Ideas
Build bridges between what your kids experienced and learned at camp and follow-up activities back home.
Be Ready to Lead Someone to Christ
Leading a Child to Christ(PDF booklet)
Download a plan of salvation app, watch a video and more HERE.
Talking with Student about Decisions
Check out our online store at 330resources.org for easy ways to share God’s truth on a child’s level.
- –T-shirts–Email us to get a discount…
- –$9.50 for 10 or less
- –$8.50 for 11-19
- –$7.50 for 20 or more. (Includes customization with your church name)
- –Temporary Tatoos
- –Gospel Illusions
How to Order: Email us with your order and we’ll bring your items to camp. Or order them online and we’ll them shipped to you.
Email Us for help.
Share these resources: